PRIVACY STATEMENT – O’LEARY & O’ SULLIVAN DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
Who we are:
O’Leary & O’Sullivan Developments Ltd. acknowledges your right to privacy and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we use the data.
By using this website, you signify acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with, or you are not comfortable with any aspect of the Privacy Statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of the website. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of any portion of the website following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices relating to this Website. In order to fully understand your rights, we encourage you to read this Privacy Statement and to consult our T&Cs. Each time you use this website you will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and you should review this each time you use the website to satisfy yourself that you are happy with it.
This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy statements of these other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information we may collect about you:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information provided at the time of registering to request information, register interest or request call back including name, address, contact details and any other information provided.
- Information that you or others provide by filling in forms on our website or which you or they otherwise provide to us including name, address, contact details and any other information .
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
Purpose of retaining your information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To contact and update you on current or future developments.
- To implement any contracts we have entered into with you.
Disclosure on our information:
We may disclose your personal information to approved contractors or Subcontractors working on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information to the Revenue in the context of the
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You may change your preferences at any time by sending an email to
Info@olosdev.com and amending your preferences accordingly.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties within the EU:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect
our rights, property, or safety and that of our users, or others; or
- As part of a due diligence exercise or sales process or other corporate transaction connected with us.
- Security for www.olosdev.com
All information you provide to us through www.olosdev.com is stored on secure servers.
The use of the Internet, by its nature, is not always secure. As a result, while we have reasonable IT security measures in place, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of communications made over the Internet. For this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk.
You are responsible for providing all you require to safely and properly access and use our website, including a computer, an Internet connection and security software.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulations”). Under certain circumstances you may:
- Request access to copies of the personal Data we hold about you and further information in relation to its processing or a request that such information be supplemented, updated and
- Request Erasure, Ammonisation or blocking of your personal data that is processed in breach of the law.
- Object to the processing of your personal data. In certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal data. If that is the case we will let you know why.
- Withdraw your consent. When the personal data is processed on the basis of consent you may withdraw consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which took place prior to its withdrawal. In the event that you no longer want to receive any marketing material from us, please unsubscribe or contact us at email@example.com.
To exercise such rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our Privacy Statement:
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Contact us @email@example.com.